Sunday, October 5, 2008

Insomnia and the Working Woman

Once again I am awake after only sleeping for 4 hours. I worked a 12 hours shift last night and I only slept for 4 hours and I have to work another 12 hours shift tonight. In have insomnia. My doctor gave me Temazepam for it but obviously it doesn't work. I don't know why I am blogging about this except for the fact that I'm frustrated and when I'm frustrated, I write. On a better note, I have been on a diet and have now lost 40 pounds. I am followed by my doctor and I exercise at least 4-5 days per week. I am very proud of myself because I have never been successful before at any diet program. I only have around 29 more pounds to go until I'm where I want to be. Anyway, this blog was sort of useless but, well, I can't be deep all the time. I'm too tired. Take care all!!

No comments: