Saturday, October 4, 2008

Sarah Palin--A fresh voice of sanity.

Every time I hear Sarah Palin speak I breath a sigh a of relief. She's fresh, blunt, and honest which is so different than the usual rhetoric. After hearing Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, Ted Kennedy, and the rest of the bumbling Democrats spew their idiocy for so long it's such a welcome change to get to see and hear Sarah Palin. She's smart, informed, clear, decisive, and just a down home normal person. I don't think John McCain could have picked a better running mate than her. I think she will bring something to the Presidency that has been lacking for many years and I think that America needs her. There is a place in time for everyone and I think this is her place in time. She knows what the average person needs and isn't just up in Washington spending taxpayers money right and left for her own agenda. I, for one, can't wait to vote for McCain/Palin because they are what America needs to get back on track. Obama needs to go write another book since that's pretty much all he's ever done.

No comments: